So tonight on TV6 news, I was watching the update on the investigation situation at NMU. The reporter was talking about the area schools that had closed due to the threat.
This is what she said. I kid you not. And I quote:
“The school has decided that there will either be school tomorrow, or there won’t be.”
Yes, she really said that. No offense, but REALLY?!?!?!! How many other options does the school have? Let’s be serious here people!!!!!
This is probably the most random, bizarre day of my life.
UPDATE: NMU still has not reached a final decision as to whether or not they will resume classes tomorrow. According to the news, they will come to a decision tonight.